WhatsApp, being a popular messaging app especially in India is not only available on your smartphone. You can also access this on your windows or Mac. Here’s how you can do web scan for whatsapp and can easily get access to your WhatsApp account on web.
In order to get your WhatsApp account access on web, your smartphone (on which your WhatsApp account is already activated) and your web device (either windows or Mac) should have internet connection and your smartphone should be turned on.
How to do Web scan for Whatsapp
- Head over to www.web.whatsapp.com .
- You’ll see a QR Code and now you need to scan this code from your WhatsApp account.
- In your smartphone, open WhatsApp. Click on the three dots and select WhatsApp web. For iPhone users, in WhatsApp app head over to setting>linked devices>link a device and select WhatsApp web.
- Now scan the QR code from your smartphone that’s there on your computer.
- As soon as you scan the QR code, you’ll get access to your WhatsApp on your computer.
Things to remember
- In order to get WhatsApp web access, you smartphone should be turned on.
- Your smartphone doesn’t need to be near your computer meaning, as long as your smartphone is turned on and have internet connection, you can access WhatsApp web.
- WhatsApp Web is not any different from WhatsApp app. In fact it’s exactly like the mobile counterpart.
If you’re looking for an easy way to stay connected with your friends and family while away from home, then WhatsApp web might just be what you need. WhatsApp web is now available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux devices. You can use it to chat with people who use WhatsApp on those platforms as well as text message them using SMS.
Also Read : How to check who visited my profile on Instagram
Whatsapp Web lets you access all your messages, contacts, and media files from any device that supports the internet. It also allows you to send photos, videos, voice notes, and other multimedia content directly to friends and farily.